Sunday, February 20, 2011

Don't be mad

Jedi and I had a (minor) fight this weekend, which is only incidental to the point of this story.  We fought on Friday night, and yes-- went to bed angry.

I slept in on Saturday and Jedi went out, unbeknownst to me, while I slept.

As he heard me stirring as I was waking up he came in with... tea, a card, lipgloss, and a grapefruit.

He held them out hopefully. "I went to CVS while you were asleep," he said.

What do these things have in common? (Besides, apparently being things you can buy at CVS?)

It's all random crap I like.

"Please don't be mad anymore," he said.

I cracked up. Because really? Who could stay mad after that?

"Here's some random crap I know you like. Please don't be mad."

I'm still laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can get a grapefruit at CVS? That is a fancy schmancy CVS. :)

Jedi rocks, pretty much.