Saturday, April 13, 2013

Message from Dad

Sometimes he surprises me.... I got this message from my dad today:

Happy Birthday my precious number 1 child!  I remember the day well.  One of the happiest days of my life.  You are truly a special person.  You deserved better growing up. Despite your parents you turned out pretty darn good.  I think that you are getting close to having the life you want. [Jedi] is a great guy.  I think that he is perfect for you.  Love, respect, and treat each other well.  A good partner is hard to find.  Don't take it for granted.
You are living in a great town and have a great situation with your apartment.  You got the internship that you want.  You will have a very busy but I think fun year.  When it's over you will have even more to be proud of.  Maybe you will decide to stay in [your town].  If you continue on in school I know that you will be successful. Just be sure to define what your life goals are.  What will make you happy, take some stress off and make you fulfilled? You have special talents.  Sometimes being too smart is a curse.  

 
I love you very much.  I'm very proud of you and proud to be your Dad.  Thank you for your help and I look forward to times with you.  Happy Birthday.  Love, Dad

No comments: