Wednesday, April 27, 2011

See why I love him?


Jedi wrote me a poem. He said I could share it.

Je t’aime

In the morning I adore you,
When you are getting ready for work.
Your red hair up in the style that I like so much
I sneak a glimpse of you in front of the mirror
When you don’t think I’m looking.
I know you think you need lipstick or eyeliner,
But you look breathtaking without their help.
My life has changed dramatically
Since you came into it.
I don’t know if it was serendipity
Or divine intervention,
However we found each other
I am very thankful. 
When I see your smile after I make you lunch,
It brightens my day.
And after a long and tiring day of work,
I know that I get to curl up
With you on the sofa and just relax
And I can tell you what happened. 
Tu es mon tout

1 comment:

Elliott said...

Said it before, say it again: keeper. :)