Monday, February 1, 2010

Sickness and Health

I had surgery last week. I didn't mention it because it was an out patient procedure (Septoplasty and tonsillectomy) and I figured I'd be back up on my feet in a few days.

Whooo hooo was I wrong. I am in AGONY.

Thank GOODNESS Npapaya was able to help me, and of course Jedi has been waiting on me hand and foot, and even Jedi's mother (I guess we'll call her Queen Amidala?) took time off of work to take care of me.

I really underestimated the amount of help I'd need... And my family has all moved far away at this point. Thank goodness I have such great people in my life who are willing to step up.

3 comments:

Perpetua said...

I had to look up septoplasty to make sure it was what I thought it was. OUCH! I hope you're feeling a little better every day. :)

jo said...

hope you get well soon!
i was just catching up on your last few posts. jedi sounds oh so sweet. but perhaps kinda jumping the gun with the whole marriage thing. even though i'm the marrying kind, i still think that the thought of marriage is scary.
and cruddy is just plain weird. can we say needy much? sheesh!

StephanieC said...

Perpetua, Thanks... I'm only just now starting to feel better!

Jo, Yes... No jumping into marriage! ha ha... I got carried away, I admit!