Sunday, August 24, 2008

A hint on profile pictures- #1) Try not to look like a serial killer...

So, there is definately a trend I'm noticing in profile pictures. For women (yes, I look at the women. Gotta know what the competition is!) there is usually some sort of a "Come hither" look accompanied by much cleavage baring. Not *my* idea of attractive, but I get what they're going for. At least they seem to be putting forth some sort of effort.

Where the men are concerned....not so much. Don't believe me? Browse through some profiles sometime! I swear, at least 3/4 of the pictures on there look like they'd be more appropriate on the FBI's most wanted list!

(I have, actually, browsed the most wanted list a few times to compare it with some of the profiles I've seen...no joke!)

So, my question is this... If you're looking for a date, wouldn't you put the best, most flattering picture of yourself up for viewing? And assuming that is in fact the case, what does it say about these guys that these are the BEST pictures they could find.....

Yikes!

Daters, it's a scary scary world out there! Proceed with caution!

No comments: