Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Not Creepy, or Anything...

Many thanks to Nikole for sending this one in!!!

She received the following....from a total stranger...

SCARY!


"TODAY IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE WHEN I GET TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS, when you accept me as a friend, when you smile to me, god i think i am falling in love with you, now all i wish for is hugg you for a a million years, and kiss you for a bilion time, the would be the luckiest man ever walk on earth, it was a long wait for you today, for you the girl with lovly eyes, i collected few flowers for, so happy that you might show up, you my friend, you are a gift from god to this world, i know your value as a beautiful, sensetive, unbeleivably kind, i love you my friend, and all i wish for is that you smile back to me, even though i can't see you, but my heart feels your rosy lips smilling to me, just like a moon looking at me with love and kindess.
love"


No comments: