Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Can't Concentrate...

Of course I can't concentrate! I have a crush! I love/hate this part about being infatuated. I guess I'll have lots-o-time to dwell and stew on the 3 hour ride to grandma's house for Thanksgiving.

I'll also be able to stew over the fact that my 2 email overtures of interest were met with a maddening two word response in both cases. And those responses could be construed as flirty, or dismissive, or annoyed, or flirty (You can tell I'm holding on to this one as an explanation....), or quick-off-the-cuff no-thought responses.

I take solace in the fact that if I actually were to get involved withMuckraker I would surely find some reason to hate him and hastily dispatch him, as seems to be my M.O.

So really, for me, unrequited love is the best there is! It's the one with the least amount of muss and fuss. (Yes, I know. I need help.) Some making out would be nice though...

Oh well, I'm sure I'll find someone else to crush on in the next month or so. In the meantime I guess I'll just have to continue not being able to concentrate...

...Sigh...swoon....Sigh...

No comments: