Monday, December 1, 2008

Damn you, Facebook!

So, facebook is all kinds of awesome... very useful in stalking potential dates and figuring out whether or not they're "Single, networking, it's complicated" etc.

Not that I, or YOU ever do this... (Yea right. Super useful for checking out one guy who asked me out while he was still listed as "In a relationship" on facebook, changed his status to "It's complicated" the day after he asked me out, and back to "In a relationship" the next day. Don't know what his deal was, but I knew enough to know I didn't want to be a part of it.)

However, it does sting a leeettttllleee bit when a former crush/guy I went out with a few times changes his status from single to "In a relationship."

Now, I don't really care that he's in a relationship. I'm no longer into him.

It's the fact that he's "in a relationship" before me that stings.

(Not that I list my status on my facebook profile ANYWAYS... because it was just too annoying to look at that "Single" label every time I logged on.)

Still... Very annoying.

No comments: