Tuesday, December 9, 2008

To go, or not to go? That is the question.

Science Guy wants to see a movie this weekend. There's no reason to say no. He seemed like a very nice guy when we met, we had a good conversation.

Nothing is really going on at this point (or perhaps ever) with Muckraker. I know I should keep my options open.

On the other hand, I'm really not interested much in Science Guy given how infatuated I am with Muckraker.

Do I give it a shot? Potentially drawing out that whole awkward "I'm just not into you" moment? He might be a really great guy, but the truth is I'm so fixated on someone else at this point that I probably wouldn't even see it.

On the other hand, I don't want to throw back Science Guy. Things could be over before they start with Muckraker, and then I would have thrown away a perfectly good chance to date someone.

So.... Someone tell me what to do?

No comments: