Saturday, December 20, 2008

The perfect afternoon with the perfect man...

Is there anything better than laying around on a snowy day in bed with the perfect man? He's handsome, sensitive, charming, romantic, sincere, funny, gentle (yet ruggedly strong), attentive... oh, I could go on and on.

Ok, yes. He's only to be found within the pages of my trashy book, but sometimes that's all you need. (That, and those other amazing men-- Ben & Jerry... Mmmm Baby. You know just how I like it.)

Yes, I'm a smart bitch who loves trashy books. Never read a trashy romance? Think they're ridiculous? Yeah, 3/4 of them are... But drop me a note, and I'll point you to some good ones if you need help picking something out.

In the meantime, I've got to get back to Anatole and his haunted castle, and his fated virgin bride that he married by proxy... (Thanks Beth for that one~). Oooo, baby....

No comments: