Monday, May 11, 2009

Personals!

Back on the Personals dating front!

Yes, I'm back on-- a little more active than usual.

I have one somewhat promising prospect from okcupid (though it appears from his profile he has at least one child, which always makes me wary. Don't know if I'm up for that at this point-- but we'll see.)

I also have some (MANY!) not so promising prospects from plenty of fish! Here are some of my favorites!

(Gosh- they seem like keepers, don't they? I can't imagine why they're single!)



hi sweetie iam bob32 and i have a sonhe is 5 iam a man w a job 16 yrs as a cook at collage.i dont play games ,i know how to love and treat alady iget hurt becuse iam nice iopen doors and little things yes i do dishes iam a cook ,i also can pamper u open a door and i respect u as a lady ,iamoutgoing welll iam onyahooo love to chat bob



Gee Bob! You sure know how to sweet talk the ladies!

And another:



u like 2 chat? I like sex. How big r ur boobs?



Super HAWT!

3 comments:

arf said...

Be wary of dads who want to introduce you to their kids immediately. Be wary of dads who never want to introduce you to their kids.
The ones that say, let's sort out if we like each other before we add in kids have a handle on things.

Unless it's just not your thing, and then don't worry about it.

lorijill said...

Those POF guys are always good for a giggle, if nothing else. Actually, that is all they're good for.

And I agree with arf completely about the guys with kids.

StephanieC said...

Sorry for being MIA. It's been a busy & (disheartening on the dating front) couple of weeks.

Well... given that this guy stopped responding to my emails without any reason about a week ago, I guess I don't have to worry about meeting any kids!