Friday, July 17, 2009

Mindgames

I think... in fact, I'm pretty sure... in fact, I'm nearly certain... that Muckraker is flirting with someone I can't stand just to drive me nuts.

Ok. Maybe he's not doing it just to drive me crazy. But that is the unfortunate side effect.

Blegh.

I can't believe I'm still wasting brain power and energy thinking about him. And yet, I am. Because I see him at least 6 hours a week.

And sometimes he's super flirty. And sometimes he gives me great conversation. And sometimes he asks me to get together. And sometimes he looks at me like I'm the only person in the world.

And other times he's a total fuckwit who flirts with a whory coke-head (who has more ex-husbands than common sense) in the midst of my class project presentation, and my mind wanders, and I babble incoherently in front of the professor and 100 other students, because I'm too busy paying attention to the cozy little flirty drama happening in the third row to put my mind to anything useful.

... Um. Hypothetically speaking. Not that anything of the sort happened... MmmHmmm... All hypothetical...

No comments: