Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A couple of good ones today...

"hmmm interesting quote however wouldn't you call that a generality or a formula for all matters posed?....

Ummmm.... To which quote would you be referring? The one that's not in my profile? (And yes, that was the ENTIRE email.)

And this other gem...

"bush iz dum lol.

P.S. So are you!

Yes, my antipathy towards the shrub in chief is highlighted in my profile, but I'd rather (well, almost rather) be with someone who likes bush and is articulate about it than someone who reflects my same views in such an illiterate way.

Morons.




1 comment:

The Daily Howl said...

Well put about a literate partner. I can almost anyone's political views as long as they're willing to discuss it politely, respectfully and intelligently. (I try to remember that on my blog postings. Would I want the candidate in question to read what I have to say?)