Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No response IS a response

So, the guy I semi-stalked never responded to me. Oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained-- so I'm not going to dwell on it. (That's the good thing about putting myself out there more often. What used to mortify me now no longer has the power to faze me one iota.)


On another note, Science guy called me late last night. He wanted to come over... (He's never been to my house before!) he'd just gotten off of work and wanted to chat. I didn't let him come over-- (I was already half asleep) so, we talked over the phone-- mostly about our mutual un-fulfilling love lives. (Hey, we're "just friends" now. That's what friends talk about, right? meh.)

I went out with a bunch of friends tonight, and I had fun with them. It was odd though-- the entire time I was out I was thinking of science guy and how I'd like to crawl into bed and cuddle with him.

This may be because he has indicated he no longer wants me.

Yes, I am contrary by nature. This is only one reason I'm single. Damn it!

No comments: