Sunday, June 21, 2009

Butt Dialing

I got a random phone call that was nothing but static on my voice mail.

I didn't recognize it, so I googled the number.

Turned out to be the number of a guy I went out with about a year ago.

He took me dancing about an hour away from here.... and invited his ex-girlfriend to come with us. The highlight of the evening for me was when I got hit on by a drunk lesbian who kept telling me "You're so beautiful!" and hanging on me all night. (In hindsight, I should have gone home with her.)

No, I did not see him again. Somehow I didn't make the cut and he never called me back. (What can I say. Poor judgment on my part that I was still willing to give him another chance.)

I can only presume that he was butt dialing, but this is whole random-dudes-who-dropped-off-the-face-of-the-earth-and-are-now-randomly-calling-me thing is a little bizarre this week.

More on this in the next installment....

No comments: