Monday, June 22, 2009

Did I mention I live in the world's smallest town?

Muckraker & I just got matched on eharmony.

FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

One has to laugh, or one will cry!

He also wrote back to me about the email I sent him about what he was doing in my office. I don't believe a word of it, and Npapaya has been good about helping me to draft a cool-collected-and professional response, I think, telling him how inappropriate what he did was.

Does he have aspergers? Was he dropped on his head as a child? I don't know-- I also don't know how someone can think that going through someone's private documents are ok.

Science Guy is looking like a prince in shining armor in comparison.

2 comments:

Perpetua said...

What WAS he doing? What was the explanation?

StephanieC said...

Ah yes... Explanation to be explained in next post. :-)