Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I should've blogged instead.

I thought about not posting this... But hell, you're all close friends or totally anonymous strangers! So, wtf, it's not like you either #1) don't know this anyway.... or #2) will be very scandalized by it.

I was feeling crummy. About a number of things... work, personal life, etc.

It was 11 pm. I called my mother. I should have called my therapist instead. (Yes, I have one. Haven't you heard? I have issues.)

I totally regressed. I totally made some poor choices. (Let's face it... I totally wanted to make them.) Cutting is the only way I can make myself feel better when it gets to this point.

Fuck.

I should have thought this through.

Fuck.

I should have picked a less visible place.

Fuck.

This is gonna leave some scars.

Fuck.

I do feel quite a bit better though.

No comments: