Friday, September 18, 2009

Quick update

I'm sooooooo tired, and about to go to bed... (Just getting off work. It's been a long week... and and even longer few weeks coming up.)

But, I did want to let you know that I'm going out with Mr.2Young on Saturday. We're going apple picking (because I need to bake a pie!).

And then, on Sunday I have a coffee date with a new guy- RinkRat (because he's a hardcore hockey player). Don't know how this one will be... hard to get to know much about him, although he's been pretty persistant in emailing me he never actually asked me out. After about 2 weeks of him being like, "How are you today... how's it going... etc." I finally just said, "wanna meet for coffee?"

I like someone who shows initiative. On this front, I've got to give Mr.2Young the advantage here.

However, I do like my men super tall... and Rinkrat is 6'4. Whoo hoo.

But! They both seem slightly immature... so... this is probably going nowhere.

I promise I'll try and have a good attitude though! Pinky swear!

No comments: