Monday, September 28, 2009

A Woman of Easy Virtue

I feel like I should send Ramses (who is fond of his new nickname!) a gift basket of some kind for introducing me to Mr.2Young.

I had a good time this weekend. A VERY good time.

It is totally not my M.O. to get physical early, or often, but Mr. 2young is great. Amazing. Fantastic. And so the rules went out the window. And he spent the night.

I feel good about it. He makes me feel great about myself, and for right now that's exactly what I need. I'm trying not to let all my own-self doubt shine through (hard to do!)... because, well. He thinks I'm great. It wouldn't do to spoil his illusions quite yet...

I don't think this is going anywhere. That might sound terrible, but I have a hard time picturing any kind of future. Usually that would be a dealbreaker right there, and I'd send him packing (I'm not a casual encounters kind of girl.)

But... in this case... I'm just going to take it day by day. And today? He makes me feel phenomenal. And that's what's important, right?

Tomorrow can worry about itself.

No comments: